This player, Anita, is property of The Redundant Button.
|Age||16 (Beginning of Aincrad arc)|
|VRMMORPGs Played||Sword Art Online|
|Base of Operations||Resolute (21st Floor)|
|Primary Skill||One-Handed Sword
Heavyweight Shield Equipment
|First Appearance||Chapter 13: Familiar Things in Familiar Hands|
Anita (real name unknown) is one of the 10,000 people trapped in Sword Art Online. She is the primary tank of the clearing guild Legends Lost, and is a supporting character in the fan fiction Misfortune Made Her Sword.
Anita is a broad-shouldered girl of average height. She has a muscular build and long, wavy black hair that is usually left down.
In the early stages of the game she wore a full set of steel armour, crafted for her by Fritz, over top a white tunic and grey slacks. She carries both her sword and her shield on her back.
Anita is an honest and driven person, unafraid of bringing up awkward topics, even if in a roundabout way. She is persistent, especially where her equipment is concerned, and has been known to stay out late scouring for ore deposits or grinding specific monsters for the sole purpose of commissioning better armour sets from Fritz/upgrading her current set. She is occasionally given to self-deprecating humour.
Arc 1: Into the Fire
Sword Art Online
|One-Handed Sword||Heavyweight Shield Equipment||Heavy Metal Equipment||Extended Weight Limit||Howl|
- Her IGN was originally going to be Audra, in reference to a character from a novel written by my sister.
- (To Rapha) "I have one condition for my continued membership: I get to fight the biggest baddies out there. The bigger and badder the better. I want one big enough to swallow me whole!"
- "Roll for sass!"
- "Oh, no. I don't lead. Bad things happen when I lead. One moment we're in a forest with one road, next we're lost in the middle of nowhere, looting pants off recent corpses because I lost ours." (on why she shouldn't be the guild leader).
- (To Laty) "Great. Wonderful. I'm never kissing anything ever again."
- (To Maverick) "I am tumbling down the stairs to express my disapproval."
- (To Rikki) "We're performing the autopsy on my dignity."
- "Yummy. Tastes like exposition."
- "And we'll all be whisked away to a terrible land of la las."